Over-The-Counter Products 

Get on Essential Rewards, and earn 10%, 20%, and 25% back on all of these products!

READ BELOW ABOUT YOUNG LIVING’S CERTIFIED OVER-THE-COUNTER PRODUCTS! WITH THESE, WE CAN MAKE CLAIMS THAT MIGHT LIE BELOW THE WELLNESS LINE.


MAXIMUM STRENGTH ACNE TREATMENT    Some acne treatments leave skin feeling tight and dry, but with the addition of aloe and chamomile extracts, Young Living’s Maximum-Strength Acne Treatment fights blemishes while keeping skin soft, smooth, and moisturized. Naturally derived, maximum-strength salicylic acid from Wintergreen helps clear acne blemishes, pimples, and blackheads, and Tea Tree essential oil helps cleanse your skin, while Manuka oil reduces the appearance of blemishes.   Click here   to learn more about this product.

MAXIMUM STRENGTH ACNE TREATMENT

Some acne treatments leave skin feeling tight and dry, but with the addition of aloe and chamomile extracts, Young Living’s Maximum-Strength Acne Treatment fights blemishes while keeping skin soft, smooth, and moisturized. Naturally derived, maximum-strength salicylic acid from Wintergreen helps clear acne blemishes, pimples, and blackheads, and Tea Tree essential oil helps cleanse your skin, while Manuka oil reduces the appearance of blemishes. Click here to learn more about this product.

THIEVES COUGH DROPS    Experience the power of Thieves and menthol in a cough drop! Offers comfort by relieving coughs, soothing sore throats, and cooling nasal passages. Minty, spicy, and sweet without processed sugar, dyes, artificial flavors, or preservatives, these cough drops are made with naturally derived ingredients, including Young Living’s pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils and menthol from Peppermint.   Click here   to learn more about this product.

THIEVES COUGH DROPS

Experience the power of Thieves and menthol in a cough drop! Offers comfort by relieving coughs, soothing sore throats, and cooling nasal passages. Minty, spicy, and sweet without processed sugar, dyes, artificial flavors, or preservatives, these cough drops are made with naturally derived ingredients, including Young Living’s pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils and menthol from Peppermint. Click here to learn more about this product.

COOL AZUL PAIN RELIEF CREAM    This cream provides cooling relief from minor muscle and joint aches, arthritis, strains, bruises, and sprains. It combines the power of Wintergreen essential oil and the exclusive Cool Azul essential oil blend. The pain-relieving benefits come from methyl salicylate, found in Wintergreen, which helps alleviate pain deep in the muscles and joints, and natural menthol found in Peppermint provides a cooling effect.   Click here   to learn more about this product.

COOL AZUL PAIN RELIEF CREAM

This cream provides cooling relief from minor muscle and joint aches, arthritis, strains, bruises, and sprains. It combines the power of Wintergreen essential oil and the exclusive Cool Azul essential oil blend. The pain-relieving benefits come from methyl salicylate, found in Wintergreen, which helps alleviate pain deep in the muscles and joints, and natural menthol found in Peppermint provides a cooling effect. Click here to learn more about this product.

INSECT REPELLANT    Young Living’s Insect Repellent is tested to repel mosquitoes, ticks, and fleas. Pure sesame oil and a carefully selected blend of essential oils traditionally used for their bug-repellent properties come together to make up all 99 percent of the active ingredients in this formula. The other 1 percent is Vitamin E, so you can safely use it on your little ones. Has a citrusy aroma and smooth, non-greasy, non-sticky application.   Click here   to learn more about this product.

INSECT REPELLANT

Young Living’s Insect Repellent is tested to repel mosquitoes, ticks, and fleas. Pure sesame oil and a carefully selected blend of essential oils traditionally used for their bug-repellent properties come together to make up all 99 percent of the active ingredients in this formula. The other 1 percent is Vitamin E, so you can safely use it on your little ones. Has a citrusy aroma and smooth, non-greasy, non-sticky application. Click here to learn more about this product.

MINERAL SUNSCREEN (SPF 10)    This sunscreen provides protection against UVA and UVB rays without harsh chemical ingredients. Non-greasy, reef-safe, SPF 10 protection, with non-nano zinc oxide. Goes on smooth and stays water and sweat-resistant for 80 minutes. Contains hypoallergenic ingredients and skin-loving essential oils like Helichrysum, Carrot Seed, and Sacred Frankincense.   Click here   to learn more about this product.

MINERAL SUNSCREEN (SPF 10)

This sunscreen provides protection against UVA and UVB rays without harsh chemical ingredients. Non-greasy, reef-safe, SPF 10 protection, with non-nano zinc oxide. Goes on smooth and stays water and sweat-resistant for 80 minutes. Contains hypoallergenic ingredients and skin-loving essential oils like Helichrysum, Carrot Seed, and Sacred Frankincense. Click here to learn more about this product.

MINERAL SUNSCREEN (SPF 50)    This sunscreen provides protection against UVA and UVB rays without harsh chemical ingredients. Non-greasy, reef-safe, SPF 50 protection, with non-nano zinc oxide. Goes on smooth and stays water and sweat-resistant for 80 minutes. Contains hypoallergenic ingredients and skin-loving essential oils like Helichrysum, Carrot Seed, and Sacred Frankincense.   Click here   to learn more about this product.

MINERAL SUNSCREEN (SPF 50)

This sunscreen provides protection against UVA and UVB rays without harsh chemical ingredients. Non-greasy, reef-safe, SPF 50 protection, with non-nano zinc oxide. Goes on smooth and stays water and sweat-resistant for 80 minutes. Contains hypoallergenic ingredients and skin-loving essential oils like Helichrysum, Carrot Seed, and Sacred Frankincense. Click here to learn more about this product.

LAVADERM AFTER-SUN SPRAY    This naturally derived after-sun spray offers temporary relief from the pain and itching of minor burns, minor cuts, sunburns, scrapes, insect bites, and minor skin irritations. It soothes and cools the skin, and has moisturizing qualities from ingredients such as aloe, Lavender essential oil, and Helichrysum essential oil, which also helps prevent peeling.   Click here   to learn more about this product.

LAVADERM AFTER-SUN SPRAY

This naturally derived after-sun spray offers temporary relief from the pain and itching of minor burns, minor cuts, sunburns, scrapes, insect bites, and minor skin irritations. It soothes and cools the skin, and has moisturizing qualities from ingredients such as aloe, Lavender essential oil, and Helichrysum essential oil, which also helps prevent peeling. Click here to learn more about this product.

DIAPER RASH CREAM    Keep little bottoms comfortable without using harsh chemicals that could irritate sensitive skin. This thick, Lavender-infused cream reduces the duration and severity of diaper rash when applied at the first sign of redness. It soothes on contact, protects your baby’s delicate skin, and acts as a physical barrier to wetness. Perfect for infants, toddlers, or anyone with sensitive skin.   Click here   to learn more about this product.

DIAPER RASH CREAM

Keep little bottoms comfortable without using harsh chemicals that could irritate sensitive skin. This thick, Lavender-infused cream reduces the duration and severity of diaper rash when applied at the first sign of redness. It soothes on contact, protects your baby’s delicate skin, and acts as a physical barrier to wetness. Perfect for infants, toddlers, or anyone with sensitive skin. Click here to learn more about this product.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.